Friday, June 8, 2007

more words

I just had to update the list of words that Kevin now can say. In addition to the last post, he also says Ehtan, open and when he saw a banana, he said 'b'. It is so much fun seeing him learn language! I completely took for granted that Ethan would learn to talk and never really took time to watch him develop his language skills. Now that I know what a miracle it is for Kevin to even be able to talk, I am enjoying every minute of it!
We went to the Audi yesterday to get a re-map, but the computer system went down from a recent move, so we had to reschedule for next week. But, they did manage to get a booth test in and Kevin was hearing at 30db. We think he can hear better, but he had a terrible cold when they tested and he wasn't the most cooperative.

Kevin got a new replacement controller because there was a crack in the other one. I originally liked it better than the old one because the design made it a little easier to use, but now I think it might be too easy to push the buttons and Kevin might have turned it off during a diaper change by laying on the button. I'll have to keep my eye on that and see if it happens again.

No comments: