I got tagged! Here's the rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
What was I doing 10 years ago?
Working as a consultant at Accenture (was Andersen Consulting at the time)
Five snacks I enjoy:
2. granola bars
3. ice cream
5. fruit salad
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy a couple of vacation homes and have someone be able to maintain them
2. Start a foundation to help people receive cochlear implants
Five jobs that I have had:
1. Stay-at-home mom (my favorite!!!)
2. Director of Center for Internet research at Purdue University
3. Sales Engineer, Aligo (small start-up)
4. Director of Western States Sales Engineers at Net Perceptions
5. Consultant, Andersen Consulting
Three of my habits:
1. Dancing around the house
2. Singing out of tune
3. Being outside for any activity I can find (I would rather be outside anyday...)
Five place I have lived:
I actually was born and raised in the same house. All of my moving took place after college. Yes, I HATE moving!
1. Rocklin, CA
2. San Francisco, CA
3. West Lafayette, IN
4. Minneapolis, MN
5. Boston, MA
Add one new part (I am copying the question from Landon's Mom who copied it from Leah who copied it from Tina who copied it from Abbie):What do you want others to get from your blog?:
I want others to see the true progress of a child born with a profound hearing loss who received cochlear implants at a young age. This includes the ups and downs. I also want Kevin to be able to read this when he is older to understand everything he has accomplished with his language development! The last thing I want this blog to do is to give newly diagnosed children's parents hope. Being deaf doesn't mean their child can't live a very happy and 'normal' life and be a productive member of society in the hearing world.
I think just about everyone in 'my' CI circle has been tagged. If you haven't been, then consider yourself tagged by me! :)