Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Activation Day tomorrow!

Tomorrow Kevin gets activated. I can't believe this day is already here!!! We have thought about this day for so long and now it is really here!!! I have no idea what to expect from his reaction. I just hope he does something to let us know that he is hearing. It would be great if he just looked at us and smiled and understood, but I know that won't happen. Soon enough....!

The real work starts tomorrow. It will start with keeping the processors on his head. I know that will be a big challenge, but hopefully he will cooperate. I am hoping things will just get easier for us from here on out.

I can't wait to report what will happen tomorrow! Until next time...

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Sitting on the edge of my seat. . .how did it go?

Contxi said...

beautiful...