Friday, February 16, 2007

5 days to go

I am so excited for next week! I know that the reaction from Kevin can range from crying to smiling to nothing at all. I really hope he has some reaction, but I am preparing myself for any of those. As long as they work, I really don't care what he does!!! My Mom is sewing pockets in my onesies for his BWP (body worn processor). It is great having a crafty Mom! Kevin will be set for his clothes. I am kind of enjoying my quiet time right now because I know as soon as the processors go on, I am supposed to narrate everything! Kevin will be so sick of hearing my voice, but hopefully it will be worth it and he will be able to talk normally. Until then, I am 'resting' my voice!

Till next post...

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Hello! I just found your blog. How interesting that you implanted your son bilaterally all at once. I look forward to hearing about his journey! I, too, will have my second CI activated soon. . .

Laurie in TN