Monday, May 16, 2011

Kevin's quotes of the day

Kevin seems to be having the greatest quotes these days, so I am going to make a concerted effort to post the quote of the day from him. I hope this will help me remember them a long time from now!

Setting: We are watching a movie and I want to make sure he can hear and understand the movie (still testing the new N5s for sound).
Me: Kevin, can you understand the words?
Kevin: Yes, mom! It's not like it is in Spanish!


A brief update on where he is right now:
Kevin turned 5 last month and received his new N5 upgrades. He loves them and I love the size of them! I can only imagine how small the processors will be in another 5 years!!! Kevin continues to do well and blow people away at his auditory and language skills. He will mainstream Kindergarten in the Fall and I have no doubt that he will do great. He is already starting to read and is very ready for Kindergarten. He is playing t-ball right now and is loving finally being able to play a sport of his own.

1 comment:

Kacy Fletcher said...

This is such an inspirational story to share...

christmas gift hampers australia
christmas baskets australia online
christmas baskets melbourne

Keep on keeping on, we're following you
hugs,
Lucy